Okay, so unfortunately, today has been SUPER busy, so I won't have tons of time to write. I hope the pictures worked, and if so, I hope that you all enjoyed them! Life has been super great at the MTC. There really hasn't been anything new that has happened, so there isn't a lot to report on. We apparently have a General Authority coming to speak to us tonight, so I will let you all know next Tuesday if that was true or not. As for everything else, the Senior Missionaries are now OFFICIALLY gone, so that means all of us missionaries who got here on the 12th are now considered the Senior Missionaires and we will get a new batch of Korean speakers a week from Wednesday. I really wish I had more time to write, but I don't. I love you all and will do my absolute best to write more next week. Stay strong, the Church is true!! :)
Elder Jakob Tyler Fund
NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.
No comments:
Post a Comment