Tuesday, January 29, 2013

It's Almost February?!

Wow, I can not believe it! I leave the MTC in 27 days. I'M GOING TO KOREA!! My companion is still really sick, we took him to the clinic yesterday to try and see what's wrong. They did some tests and we should hopefully have the results back sometime today. In the meantime, we have been doing a lot of companion exchanges so that the same person isn't always missing class to stay with Elder Smurthwaite. Honestly, besides going to normal classes and such, Elder Smurthwaite and his illness have been my focus this last week. We have had to go back and forth between several different clinics and doctors, and nobody seemed to give us a straight answer as to what is wrong. So I am really hopeful about the tests we had done yesterday. The new missionaries are here and it has been cool getting to know some of them. It's funny to hear their "baby Korean" as we call it, even though our Korean isn't that great either. I absolutely love being a missionary and I am ready to bust out of the MTC. February 25th can't come soon enough. Also, a side note. I am SUPER bad at writing letters, but I can assure you, I am receiving all of your dearelders. Abbey, I will email you as soon as I receive your email address.  :)
I love and miss you all, and I hope you are hating the snow just as much as I am!
The Church is true!
Elder Jakob Tyler Fund



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.


No comments:

Post a Comment